Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wilson Family Campout

 This is another back-log. June 15-17th we went camping with our family, Grandma & Grandpa Wilson and some of the cousins, aunts, and uncles. This is definitely not my favorite activity but after looking back on all the fun pictures it gets me excited to go again next year.

This is our campsite- Franklin Basin


It didn't take long for Ty to get dirty. In fact we even found him eating dirt a couple times.


The cousins favorite hang out was a hammock that Zac brought home from his mission to Chile.


Breakfast of camping champions.I don't think any of us went home hungry.


Hiking down to the river.


 You can't camp without playing horseshoes.


The next four pictures are from the creek that we drove to about 5 miles away. Everyone had lots of fun here and it gave Katie and I a chance to wash our hair!





Snack time. The two blond boys are Brian and Suzie's. They came up for a night to hang out with us too.


We took a fun drive/ride up to an old airplane crash site. It took most of the day and we were all worn out and ready for grub and relaxing after. And I have to say that Ozzy takes after his mama. He did not want to get off the four wheelers and the faster we went the more fun he had. Jaren and Ty had fun too but they did not share Ozzy's sense of adventure on the monster trucks (that's what Ty called them).








There was a fire ban so we were not allowed to have a campfire. Boohoo, that is one of the things I truly love about camping. Hopefully next year we can do marshmallows and re live our younger years next to the campfire. All in all I would say this trip was successful. I sure love hanging out with my new family. They are so much fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment