Wednesday, November 28, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...words

Mike and I have been texting this morning. I really wanted to share this text because I almost fell on the floor laughing. Here is how it went. I will pick up at the important part, the rest of the conversation is off limits. Wink, Wink.

Hubba Hubba: Hey...Watch it! U might just get urself in some serious trouble mister. (Mister is one of Tylers nicnames and he hates it!)

Me: I AM NOT MISTER (this is what Tyler screams every time he gets called "mister")

Hubba Hubba: (quoting all of Tylers favorite sayings) I AM TYLER BUDDY!, Huh mom?, Yeahhhh, Ahhhh, Does it go this way?, I have a big pee pee, Can I have some?, I need it!, SCREEAAMMM, I wasn't talkin to you, YOU DON'T SAY IT!, I don't like that, EEEEWW...Gross!, This is AWEsome!

I am sure Tyler will appreciate this when he is older and he can look back at all the exciting things he used to say to us. He is quite entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment