Sunday, November 4, 2012

Anniversary-September 23


I am trying to catch up on some other things that happened earlier this year. My anniversary is one that I do not want to forget. My husband and I just celebrated our 1st year of marriage on Sept 23, 2012. He took me out for my favorite food (sushi) at my favorite place (Windi's Sukiaki) and then played tennis with me for two hours! That is a major show of love for him because tennis is one of my passions but not his. I feel truly blessed to be with such a loving, giving, man. He has blessed my life and the boys in more ways than I can count.

Here are few of my favorite pics from our beach wedding in Maui that happened last year.
The three below are from the engagement pics taken the day before. We were engaged a total of 2.5 days before we got married.

   Cover for our wedding album


 This one made the front page of our photographers website, www.merrakai.com. We brought our photgrapher with us from Utah to take pictures and she did not disappoint!

  Love this boy!

Is there a more romantic place to get married? I think not


These two make me smile. He kept putting his hands under my butt to hold me and to get a better picture he had to move them to my back. It made us both giggle.



Our first dance as a married couple. The waves did the serenading
.

Look at the amazing backdrop. Oh and the handsome man kissing me. I am so lucky.



Our walk down the isle.


The rings.


Running to the honeymoon sweet. I can't imagine what for??? Wink Wink


The beginning of our happily ever after.


No comments:

Post a Comment