Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Moab

 Me and my buddy at Balanced Rock.
 The whole gang at Delicate Arch. I couldn't get anyone to go to the arch with me but Tyler. Scaredy Cats! This is the closets pic we got of the family at the arch.
 My better half and I at the sand hill.

 Hiking. The little guy you don't recognize is Mason. He is Bryan and Suzie Rasband's little guy.

 Monkey at the sand hill. Tyler and Tyson.
 Even though the kayaks were a terrible idea (so noisy on the roof going down and back!) Ty still loved being on them. As long as they were on dry ground.
 Isn't this an awesome car pic!?!
 Skipping rocks at the lake.
 Being a ninja with the Kayak Paddles. At least they got some use.
 Ozzeranski.
 This was the pool. It was where the kayaks got the most use.
 Mike and Bryan having a "gay" old time.
 Great pic of the boys on the red rocks.
 Best friends.
 Dinosaur trail.
 My favorite person in the whole world!
 Daddy and the boys at Dead Horse Point.
 Mommy and the boys.
 The whole fam damily. This pic is funny because we could NOT get Tyler to show his face. He kept saying "No, I'm not taking pictures more."
 Downtime at the condo.
 Jaren, the master builder.
I think that's a wrap. I mean that's a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment