Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Funny Things They Say

Mom- Maybe you can blow the balloon up easier than Jaren because you have such nice big lips.
Ozzy- Yeah I'm pretty sure every girl is going to want to marry me.

While clapping for Jaren at his school choir concert Ty who is standing in front of me turns around with a pouty face and says:
Ty- Stop clapping at my feelings!

At the end of our Delicate Arch hike in Moab this May Ty looks up at me with red cheeks and an exasperated look
Ty-Mom I am so boring of walking, can you please hold me?

While at a stop light in Salt Lake with the whole family we were stopped at a red light. Out of nowhere we hear from the back seat
Ty- Well, there's a pretty girl.
We look up and sure enough there is a girl with long dark hair and short shorts crossing the street. It was so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment