Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 19th 2011- Willard minus a boat-Past Post


Well we attempted to get out on the boat last weekend but luck was not on our side. It ended up at the repair shop. We did, however, still find the Saturday afternoon quite enjoyable.



Ty loved the water weenie! We couldn’t get him off. He literally hung on to that thing for hours. When he did fall off and take a dive he popped right back up shook off his near drowning and wanted right back on.


*New note- Looking back at this post I did not put pictures up of a most special person that attended this event. My future husband was there at the time but I had no idea it would get that far so I chose not to add him to the past post. I bet the boys had no idea they were bonding with their new dad either! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment