Saturday, December 8, 2012

Redi Whip War

So as I was pulling out stuff to make pancakes this morning I happen across a can of Redi Whip that I forgot I had purchased. I thought it would be fun to use it so I wandered into the office and put a little dab on Mike's arm and then licked it off. Then I went to put a little dab on his neck and war broke out.



He grabbed the can, and being much bigger and stronger than I, and went to town on me. In my pants, down my shirt, in my hair. I did manage to smear some on Mikes face and the boys thought it was quite funny until we started after them too. In the end the can of Redi Whip was gone, and as we were putting Tyler in the bathtub he grabbed his underwear and started wiping out the whipped cream and eating it with his finger. I couldn't get to the camera fast enough! So this is the picture we have instead. You will just have to use your imagination.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment