Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A New Beginning

I really want to start a journal of the Wilson family. When I stayed at home I was pretty good at catching life's moments on paper. Since I have been working full time I have not made time to fit it into my schedule. I realize how much the kids and I are missing out by not having those memories in writing so I am making a new goal to write once a week.

The Wilson Family started just over a year ago, September 23, 2011 to be exact. I can't believe I have been married for a year already. It feels like I have known Mike forever. Mike fell into routine with us so well it feels as though he has been with us for much longer. The boys love him and have so much fun with their new Dad.He has been such a blessing for all of us.

What once was broken has been mended and we are a family that will be united forever on earth and in the Heavens. Bound together by love, devotion, and promise. I have been so richly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment